- Maintenance and supervision of the IT infrastructure with focus on BI processes
- Incident handling and trouble shooting
- Incident analysis and coordination of action
- Support and internal service in case of unforeseen problems
- Monitoring and reporting of all BI activities
Our client is a market-listed, multinational finance company. The group has an excellent reputation as a trustworthy bank, and as a pioneer in digitalising customer service and administration. We are pleased to be putting together their highly qualified IT teams, and are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Operations Engineer (m/f).
- Multi-annual experience in the BI tasks
- Know-how in Data Warehouse environment, preferably in conjunction with BI matters
- Experience in Oracle and Linux
- Steady character, reliable and firm in position
- Fluent English, skills in German desirable
The company is a highly regarded employer and offers the numerous benefits and advantages of a stock-listed group while making you part of an innovative and motivated team.
The offered salary is €45,000 p. a. or more, depending on the candidate’s professional background.
Telephone +43 1 602 07 99 0